The MultiChair name says it all, an adjustable height raised toilet seat with swing away arm rests, shower chair and tub transfer bench all-in-one. Light, strong and portable this comes with a large range of accessories to make life easier, and even a carry case if your taking it with you on holiday.
• 17" x 17" Seat size
• Seamless padded self-skinning urethane back and seat cushions
• Two swing-away locking side arms
• Seat height adjusts from 18" to 24” to provide access over even the highest toilets
required by the ADA
• Constructed of materials that won't rust or corrode: aircraft grade aluminum, brass,
stainless steel and plastic
• Approximate weight: 14 pounds
• Weight capacity: 300 pounds
• The overall depth of the multiCHAIR 3000 is 19”
• The multiCHAIR series has passed tests performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc. (a national
testing laboratory). The test, ANSI/BIFMA X5.1, involved dropping weights of 250 lbs.
and 300 lbs. In both tests, the chair passed with no structural breakage or loss of
• A Commode Pan can be added directly under the seat, or 4" lower to suit
• A Drop Rail option allows you easy access on any side of your choice
• Suction Cups attach to the legs and stick to the bath or shower floor
• Universal Suction Cups stick the legs to the vertical face of the bath or wall
• Transfer benches comes in 2 sizes and can be fitted to either side of the seat with
adjustable height legs to sit on the side of your bath. You can also get extended legs
for the transfer bench that reach the floor.
• Carry case (black nylon) to pack it for trips away
(left to right - click image to enlarge)
Commode Pan, Commode Pan with 4" drop, Drop Rail option (front shown), 8" Transfer bench, 12" Transfer bench with extended legs, Universal Suction Cups, Suction Cups & Crutch Tips with Leg Inners, Offset Legs, Carry Case